Full Paper Submission
Share your knowledge and expertise!
August 12, 2023
1). All papers presented at ICEMS 2023 will be posted on IEEE Xplore and be cited El (Engineering Index).
2). The 20% of the presented papers will be selected for further review to be published in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, more selected will be sent to Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society or IEEE Industry Applications Magazine.
Prepare a Full Paper
1. Authors must submit their full paper and copyright form through the ICEMS 2023 Full Paper Submission System no later than August 12, 2023.
2. Please DO NOT WRITE the Page Numbers on the paper.
3. We recommend length of manuscript as follows:
• Minimum number of pages: 4 • Maximum number of pages: 6
An additional RMB 350/USD 50 per page is required for papers over 6 pages, with a maximum of 8 pages.
Attain IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF(s)
Submit the Converted Full Paper
1. Please access Openconf System and then click 'Upload File' button to upload full paper.
2. Please access Openconf System and then click 'Submit Copyright' button to submit the copyright.
Note: Copyright can only be submitted once. Please confirm that all author information, including email, is correct and complete in the paper submission system before submitting the copyright. The deadline for copyright submission is August 31st.
Make a Registration
1. Registration open date: July 1, 2023
2. At least one of the authors (Non Student Registration) must Make a Registration by August 31, 2023 in order for their papers to be included in the program and Proceedings of ICEMS 2023.
Policy on Multiple Submissions
1. ICEMS 2023 will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICEMS 2023 reviewing period.
2. ICEMS 2023 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.